We send this Patient Screening Questionnaire to every patient before every appointment. Click here to read the questionnaire.
What to expect in our office
- We will ask you to text when you arrive. We will text you when to come up and take you directly to your treatment room. There is no longer a waiting room to aid in social distancing.
- We would ask that only the person with an appointment come up to the office unless you REQUIRE assistance.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times in the office unless you are having treatment.
- The front door will remain open during office hours.
- All door knobs and counters are sterilized after they have been touched.
- There are protection shields installed at the front desk.
- Your temperature will be taken, hands free, upon arrival and recorded.
- We have a hand sanitizer station.
- There are tape lines positioned 6ft apart at the front desk to ensure social distancing when checking in and out.
- All pens, if needed, are sterilized between patients.
- All patients will rinse with a hydrogen peroxide-water rinse for 1 minutes prior to examining or working in the mouth.
- In addition to our thorough sterilization of every room after use, an aerosol spray is used to sanitize the air.
- Any patient that tests positive for Covid-19 must retest negative before returning for a dental procedure.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily and logged.
- Staff members wear N95 masks with every patient and face shields.
- All staff uniforms and shoes NEVER leave the office. We launder all clothes and jackets here, and change into different clothes and shoes when we leave for the day.
- Staff wear masks ALL day, even when we are not seeing patients.
- If any of our staff develop Covid symptoms, testing is required. A negative test result is needed prior to returning to work.
We are constantly working to make our office safe for our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please, don’t hesitate to ask!